Acrylic Paint on paper
Signed on the front.
This is a Red Rivergum tree, an ancient Australian native that lives beside river banks. It is painted with a subtle colour palette, soft and delicate but still exploring all the bumps, twists and curves of the trunk as the branches reach up into the sky. The leaves softly rustle in the breeze. It is titled "The Stories You Could Tell".
• Thick artist grade textured paper
• 27cm x 33cm in size
• Created in 2019
• Colours may differ slightly from the image you see on your screen due to different monitor displays.
• Signed and dated on the back
• Sent flat in a non bendable mailer
• Local collection available (South West of Western Australia)
Feel free to contact me to discuss commissions or special requests.
Acrylic on Paper
Free Shipping And Free Returns
Unframed (requires framing)
This artwork is unframed and requires framing.