This painting is inspired by my recent trip to Tasmania for the Australian Wooden Boat Festival in Hobart, a biennial event visited by people all over the world. The painting represents the festive atmosphere of the harbour. The element of colors and the application of pain is reminiscent of a party/celebration.
- This comes with string/wire on the back to hang the artwork.
- Painting is unframed but it can be framed with white, black, or raw timber float frame before it's shipped. Frame costs an additional $172.
- The sides of the canvas are painted as well.
- Signed at the back with my name, date, and artwork title.
- In Situ photo not to scale.
Acrylic on Canvas
Free Shipping And Free Returns
Ready to hang
This artwork is ready to hang.