Acrylic Paint on canvas, stretched and ready to hang.
Signed with a certificate of authenticity.
Through the use of a palette knife and scratch back technique, I was able to capture the shape and texture of the leaves of the Fan aloe plant. This plant can be found in Queens Park, Moonee Ponds in Victoria. This is a succulent plant endemic to a few mountains in the Fynbos ecoregion, of the Western Cape in South Africa. The plant has an unusual and striking fan-like arrangement of its leaves. I want to capture the color and light on surfaces of the plant and the surroundings.
- This comes with string/wire on the back to hang the artwork.
- Painting is unframed but it can be framed with white, black, or raw timber float frame before it's shipped. Frame costs an additional $172.
- The sides of the canvas are painted as well.
- The work is varnished for protection front and sides.
- Signed at the back with my name, date, and artwork title.
Acrylic on Canvas
Free Shipping And Free Returns
Stretched and ready to hang
This artwork is currently stretched and ready to hang.