Close Up of an Iris, No.2
— a3 — unframed
This is a beautiful, archival Giclée art print of a watercolour painting I made in Spring, 2017. Only 50 limited edition prints will be made.
I was sent a bouquet of these striking indigo and yellow irises by my Mum, who lives in England, for my birthday. We share a love for irises — the striking colours and unusual form. I painted two pieces while they were blooming. This one, and Close Up of an Iris, No.1, and I immediately knew I wanted to make prints of them.
What you will receive:
• A beautiful print signed L.Knight.
• Unique art by an emerging artist — you're supporting a happy, tiny business and helping me buy more paint (literally, forget clothes, Schmincke paints are my shopping obsession).
• There will only by 50 prints ever made of each piece! Yours will be signed at the bottom with the print number (eg. 3/50)
• PAPER SIZE: 27.9 (W) x 42cm (H), also known as a3. There is a 1.5 cm white border around the actual artwork.
• Insanely good quality. I use Archival pigment printing (also referred to as Giclée Printing) to produce fine art prints at the highest, exhibition standards on beautiful thick watercolour paper. This is the best quality you can get, a quality I'm really proud of.
• All prints are shipped, unframed, in a clear archival sleeve in a hard cardboard mailer envelope.
xx Thank you xx
Archival Giclée Fine Art Print
Free Shipping And Free Returns
Fully insured global shipping. Free returns apply within 7 days of delivery.See international shipping costs.
Ready to hang
This artwork is ready to hang.