Sally grew up on a farm in rural Victoria and drawing has been one of her happiest childhood memories. She has worked as a Graphic Designer since graduating from LaTrobe University, Bendigo, in 1993 and her passion lies for anything visually creative, that evokes emotion and captures unique beauty. Her work spans a lifetime of drawing, painting, illustration and photography and she is continually working to refine, define and grow her craft. Sally welcomes enquiries for private commissions to suit a particular medium, room or subject.
Bachelor of Arts, Graphic Design, LaTrobe University, Bendigo, 1991-1993
• Solo exhibition The George Fitzroy Street St Kilda VIC 2002
• Clarence City Council Open Art Exhibition Tasmania 2016
• Hobart City Mission Art Exhibition 2014 & 2015
• Charlton Rotary Art Show VIC 2016
• Bendigo Rotary Art Show VIC 1992
• Dandenong Art Show receiving a Highly Commended 1988
• Melton Art Show receiving Best Exhibit 1987
• Numerous private commissions
Natural beauty in surrounding landscapes, people and home life.