People’s Choice Award: Vote To WIN Your Favourite
From a record breaking 8,800+ entries, the 440 shortlisted Bluethumb Art Prize finalists have just been announced, and now it’s your turn to vote for your favourite!
Voting in the People’s Choice Award is open 29 September – 9 November. The artwork with the most votes will take home a $10,000 cash prize.
Plus, by voting and sharing, YOU will go in the draw to win:
- Your favourite finalist entry (valued up to $2,000)
- Or 1 of 5 $200 Bluethumb vouchers
Voting is fast and easy. Watch the video to find out how:
How to Vote & Enter:
- Visit the Prize Finalists page here and log in to Bluethumb. Don’t have an account? No problem. It’s quick, free and easy to sign up. You can cancel at any time.
- Choose up to 10 favourite artworks by clicking the ‘Vote For Artwork’ button beneath each artwork. You can also see who’s currently running for the People’s Choice Award by checking out the Top 10o leaderboard.
- Check your email after you have voted. Download and share your favourite(s) as a post or story to Instagram. Don’t forget to follow and tag @bluethumbart. And make sure you take a screenshot of your post or story and keep it somewhere safe – we’ll ask to see it if you win!
Changed your mind? Simply log back in any time before November 9 to update your votes. You’ll receive an updated email with fresh share tiles shortly after.
Last year’s People’s Choice winner was decided by only 17 votes, so support your favourite finalists and get voting!
Winners will be announced 10 November. Click here for full T&Cs.