Free Shipping Australia Wide
Australia wide, shipping is completely free. The price you see on the checkout is all inclusive and there are no additional costs required.
International shipping - additional shipping costs will be added to the checkout once you've selected the destination country. This cost includes shipping insurance and delivery to door. The receiver will be responsible for the international custom/import fee and taxes which vary with every country. Please check with your country's customs offices and consider the additional costs that might be involved.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation containing your order details, as well as an email directly from Bluethumb, to the email address you have specified on your account. We will normally confirm receipt of your order within 24 hours of ordering.
We will attempt to have your artwork sent by the artist and associated freight provider within five (5) business days; and delivered within fourteen (14) business days (please allow longer for rural areas). An email will be sent to you about the shipping of the artwork.
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at [email protected] or via the Contact Us page
Unconditional Free Returns
We want you to love your new masterpiece. If you get your art home and don't fall in love with it, or simply change your mind, we’ve got you covered.
All you need to do is repackage it in the original packaging, and send us an email. We’ll take care of the rest, with silver service.
Our Buyer Protection Guarantee makes buying art online a breeze.
100% Buyer Protection Guarantee
- You have a full week (seven days) from the time you receive an artwork to decide if you’d like to return it. No questions, no hassles.
- If you decide to return your piece, simply let us know and we’ll make it happen.
- Upon processing your return, we’ll issue a full refund for your purchase.
- Free Returns Australia wide. We'll pay the cost of return shipping anywhere in Australia. For international sales we'll cover freight of up to $100.
- If an artwork is damaged in transit, we have it fully covered. You can either be refunded in full, request the artist to create something unique for you or purchase any other piece off Bluethumb (store credit) immediately without having to wait for the insurance claim.
- Insurance cases are handled fully by Bluethumb's team and artists are compensated in full as well (if damaged in transit due to courier handling).
- If the artworks are returned directly by you, they must be returned via a trackable and insured shipping carrier, and the tracking information must be provided to Bluethumb.
- Bluethumb reserves the right to extend the returns period to 14 days for trade sales and other scenarios where we see fit.
Still have questions - talk to us 1800 122 486 (press 1)