FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE
Australia wide, shipping is covered by Bluethumb. The price you see on the checkout is all inclusive and there are no additional costs required.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation containing your order details, as well as an email directly from Bluethumb, to the email address you have specified on your account. We will normally confirm receipt of your order within one (1) hour of ordering.
We will attempt to have your artwork sent by the artist and associated freight provider within five (5) business days; and delivered within fourteen (14) business days. Please allow longer for artworks coming from remote areas, or if you have chosen to have the work framed. Indigenous Art Centres are typically located in remote, to very remote areas and all sold artworks are sent out to the nearest capital city via the weekly mail plane and then sent to the buyers chosen delivery address. We do not accept PO Box delivery addresses.
We ship internationally with DHL Express and FedEx. All shipments are fully insured against loss and damage. For all international shipments to selected countries, additional shipping costs will be added to the order summary on the checkout page once you've selected the destination country. This cost includes shipping insurance and delivery to door. The receiver will be responsible for the international custom/import fee and taxes which vary with every country.
Please check with your country's customs offices and consider the additional costs that might be involved.
If you're located outside the selected list of countries, reach out to Bluethumb team, and we will walk you through the required process.
We want you to love your new masterpiece. If you get your art home and don't fall in love with it, or simply change your mind, we’ve got you covered.
All you need to do is repackage it in the original packaging, and send us an email within (7) seven days of receiving it. We will arrange for it to be picked up from you on a suitable day and sent back to the artist, fully insured. We cover the cost of return shipments (within Australia only) as well. You can opt for a full refund or store credit.
PEACE OF MIND
- You have one full week (seven days) from the time you receive an artwork to decide if you’d like to return it.
- If you decide to return your piece, simply let us know and we’ll make it happen.
- Upon processing your return, we’ll issue a full refund or credit for your purchase.
- Free Returns Australia wide. We'll pay the cost of return shipping anywhere in Australia. For international sales we'll cover freight of up to $100.
FREE RETURNS FAIR USE POLICY
- Free returns are designed to ensure you get an artwork you love, and one that fits your space at home or work. With that in mind Bluethumb will allow a customer to return up to two (2) artworks free of charge, with Bluethumb paying the return shipping. Returns above this quantity require written approval from Bluethumb.
- Lay-By orders are subject to different returns policy due to the fact they take an extended time to complete payment. In the event that the artwork from a Layby order is not suitable, Bluethumb reserves the right to void the returns policy with prior notice or allow the return and the buyer may return the artwork in exchange for a gift voucher to the equivalent value of the artwork purchased. The gift voucher cannot be redeemed for cash, it can only be used to purchase an alternative artwork.
- Bluethumb insures all artworks in transit. In the rare case an artwork is damaged in transit, we have it fully covered. You can either be refunded in full, request the artist to create something unique for you or purchase any other piece off Bluethumb (store credit) immediately without having to wait for the insurance claim.
- Insurance cases are handled by Bluethumb's team and artists are compensated in full as well (if damaged in transit due to courier handling).
- If the artworks are returned directly by you, they must be returned via a trackable and insured shipping carrier, and the tracking information must be provided to Bluethumb.
- Insurance is valid for the time the artwork is in transit only.
Still have questions? - talk to us 1800 122 486 (press 1)