Drawings on paper
Signed on the front.
Behold, the chip bandit. I hope this wasn’t YOUR lunch!
If you’ve ever had your fish and chips stolen by a seagull, you’ll know it’s both hilarious and terrifying. Well maybe not funny for the victim but certainly funny for onlookers!
Whole pieces of fish, ice creams, iPhones, slow moving children, these feathered thieves don’t discriminate. It’s all up for grabs!
Apparently, the tip to deterring these guys is to stare at them. So, why not hang the Chip Bandit on your wall and stare him down!
Perfect for beachside or beach-styled homes, or perhaps a reminder of why you don’t live at the beach.
Original photo reference taken on a trip to Luna Park in Sydney several years ago.
(No chips were harmed in the making of this artwork)
Click on the YouTube video link to see a small compilation of the ‘Chip bandit’ coming together.
• This squawking chip stealer can be delivered to your door today!
• Gentle but eye-catching colour pencil work
• Perfect for any space and any colour scheme
• Made using professional artist grade supplies guaranteeing this piece will last for many years to come
• Certificate of Authenticity and maintenance information included with delivery
• Framing required
Colour pencil on watercolour paper
Free Shipping And Free Returns
Unframed (requires framing)
This artwork is unframed and requires framing.