Hi, I am HSIN LIN .Thank you for visiting my original artwork. Please feel welcome to have a look around my profile.As you will see, I am obsessed with the beauty and form of flowers and I adore vivid contrasting colour combinations, splashes, speckles and the rough texture of the brushstroke.
Most of my inspiration comes from my observation of the natural world.
I am very lucky. A short walk from home takes me into a beautiful forest and it’s here I can touch the texture of the tree bark, observe the colours of the current season and feel the sunlight reflecting on the trees and grasses. I often find myself collecting leaves, feathers and other wonderful gifts from nature which have fallen to the ground. I love to observe these in great detail and reflect their beauty into my paintings.
My artwork can be quite intense and emotional , however, I often receive feedback from collectors that they have found a calm and peacefulness in my paintings. I sincerely hope you will find this too.
For me, joy is being able to paint this natural world in my way. To capture those amazing moments that have deeply touched my heart into a piece of art. It is also wonderful when others discover those same emotions of calm that I feel when viewing my paintings. I fully believe there’s no coincidence in this wonderful world, every little accident is meant to be.
Please enjoy the colourful world of my original painting.
If you love what you see, feel free to follow my profile to keep up with my latest work.
You may even discover a favorite artwork of mine to accompany your beautiful life journey. Hope you find what you love and happy collecting!
HSIN LIN, was born in 1984 in Taipei, Taiwan. A Melbourne-based artist who works mainly in acrylic floral art.
Prior to taking up painting, she had a passion and talent for fashion. She launched her own personal clothing label when she was in her late twenties and was active in numerous international exhibitions and TV shows in Taiwan.
A few short years later, she returned to her beloved city of Melbourne, Australia and whilst in her early thirties, she was determined to extend her expertise in visual art. Completing a Bachelor degree in finance and a diploma at RMIT University (Melbourne), Hsin Lin swapped the manipulation of fabric for the more enticing world of paint and canvas and has been creating art full-time ever since.
Following some difficult times, she regained the capability to see things in a new perspective and to feel the beauty of nature. She tries to express her own aesthetics through her art, and the message of nature is her muse. Preferring acrylic, she finds that this is the perfect medium to interpret her intense passion for the subjects she depicts, loving the vivid and opaque property of acrylic paint.
Previous work, under the title of 'Wild Botanical Abstract Series', has been described as “bold” and “vivid” and was for a time, her signature style, however, she is now currently working on more detailed, photorealistic floral art for which she has won several awards.
In both her abstract and realistic artwork, Hsin Lin has devoted herself to bringing the beauty and serenity that she feels when depicting floral subjects to those who view and collect her work.
HSIN LIN currently lives in Bayswater, Melbourne, has been a full time artist for 4 years.
*Nov 2018 - 2nd prize in Mont Marte #icanmauveit challenge.
* Oct 2018 - Commended Acrylic for the painting FLAMBOYANCE on The Hut Gallery Allen & Peg Lowe Annual Award Exhibition.
* April 2018 - Highly Commended Acrylic for the painting POISE AND PRIDE on The Hut Gallery Open Award Exhibition.
* Sept 2017 -Highly Commended Oil and Acrylic for the painting Splendid-Tuberose Begonia on Box Hill Art Group Annual Exhibition .
YouTube Search : HSIN LIN ART
Fashion Design -RMIT University, Melbourne,Australia
Bachelor Degree of Finance- National Chun-Hsing University, Taiwan.
Varies exhibition from 2016 ~ current with
* Oak Hill Gallery, Mornington, Australia
* The Hut Gallery, Ferntree Gully, Australia
* Box Hill Art Group, Box Hill, Australia
* Sherbrooke Gallery, Melbourne, Australia
* Warranwood Art Show, Melbourne, Australia
*Melbourne International flower and garden show, Melbourne, Australia
* Knox Art Show, Melbourne, Australia
*Mornington Art Show, Melbourne, Australia
*Whitehorse Art Show, Melbourne, Australia
*Yarra Glen Art show , Melbourne, Australia
* Walker St Gallery, Dandenong, Australia
* Ryazanoff Gallery, Albert Park, Australia
* Brunswick Street Gallery, Fitzroy, Australia
* SEPTEMBER 2018 - original painting - To Be With You - Yellow Gum Blossoms chosen by BioPak Australia Art Series and printed on more than 50,000 Eco-friendly cups distributed nationally in Australia.
* March 2018 - Demonstrator / Featured artist at Sherbrooke Art Gallery, Victoria, Australia.
* August 2017 - Featured artist on Bluethumb Romance Awareness Month.
* August 2017 - Featured artist in Australia Artist’s Palette magazine No.154.
* March 2017 - Artwork - Trust Me - Cadbury the Cat - chosen and published on 10,000 postcards distributed nationally by Avant Card Australia.
7 days ago
3 days ago
4 days ago
6 days ago
3 days ago
2 days ago
2 days ago
6 days ago
5 days ago
6 days ago
9 hours ago
2 days ago