Acrylic on canvas, stretched and ready to hang.
Signed on the front.
Bella You is inspired by the new fragrant budding flowers appearing in my garden and expresses the joy of seeing fresh flowers.
I've used the technique of layering paint to reveal both the contrasting and complementary colours underneath. This painting has visible individual brushstrokes and texture so that it can reveal itself when the light changes.
- This is an original artwork with texture and beautiful individual brushstrokes.
- This comes with wire on the back to hang the artwork.
- Painting has an internal wooden frame.
- The painted image continues around the sides of the canvas.
- Signed on the front with my name.
- Artwork title and artist name are written on the back.
- Painting comes with an artist signed Certificate of Authenticity.
- Bluethumb offer free delivery and and a 7 day trial.
ABOUT THE ARTIST:
Jen is an Australian contemporary artist inspired by nature.
I love painting flowers and landscapes and for me they bring happiness into my home. I want to share my colourful world of happiness with you. I have an absolute obsession with paint, its buttery texture and vibrant colours.
Jen produces stunning on trend paintings and has paintings in the corporate market and in private collections in Australia and overseas.
Please feel free to contact me for private commissions, I’d love to bring colour and happiness into your space!
Acrylic paint on canvas 91 x 91 cm with a side depth of 3.5 cm and is ready to hang.
Free Shipping And Free Returns
Fully insured global shipping. Free returns apply within 7 days of delivery.See international shipping costs.
Stretched and ready to hang
This artwork is currently stretched and ready to hang.