Acrylic on canvas, stretched and ready to hang.
Signed on the front.
The fresh flower petals in Natures Honey were created with creamy dollops of lush paint to produce a bright and happy botanical painting. This painting has expressive individual brushstrokes that bring it to life!
This vibrant and dynamic artwork will definitely make a statement on your wall and bring a smile to your face every morning.
- It has beautiful visible individual brushstrokes that give added texture.
- It is a one of a kind original painting.
- This painting is on stretched artist quality canvas with an internal wooden frame.
- This artwork would look great framed in an oak timber or black floating frame as shown in the photo (frame is not supplied)
- Signed on the front with my name
- Year, artwork title and my name are written on the back
- all of my work comes with a certificate of authenticity and free happiness!
- I package my art securely in thick walled cartons using protective layering.
- Bluethumb offer free delivery and a 7 day trial.
- For other sizes and colours I welcome commissions.
ABOUT THE ARTIST:
Jen is an Australian contemporary artist inspired by nature.
I love painting flowers and seascapes and for me they bring happiness into my home. I want to share my colourful world of happiness with you. I have an absolute obsession with paint, its buttery texture and vibrant colours.
Jen produces stunning on trend paintings and has paintings in the corporate market and in private collections in Australia and overseas.
Please feel free to contact me for private commissions, I’d love to bring colour and happiness into your space!
Acrylic paint on stretched canvas 130 x 95 cm ready to hang
Free Shipping And Free Returns
Fully insured global shipping. Free returns apply within 7 days of delivery.See international shipping costs.
Stretched and ready to hang
This artwork is currently stretched and ready to hang.