Acrylic Paint on canvas, stretched and ready to hang.
Signed with a certificate of authenticity.
This artwork comes with an external frame
An impressionistic painting of Banksia integrifolia, commonly known as coast banksia, is a species of tree that grows along the east coast of Australia. One of the most widely distributed Banksia species, it occurs between Victoria and Central Queensland in a broad range of habitats, from coastal dunes to mountains.
I have used a drawing method of scratching back to reveal complementary red, orange and yellow undertones in the background paint layers. Thick acrylic paint is used to achieve the textures showing the history of the paint application and mark making; the way you can see through to the under painting where I have scratched creates an overlapping pattern with a beautiful rhythm of colors and textures.
- Professionally framed in natural Victorian Ash wood
- This comes with string/wire on the back to hang the artwork.
- The sides of the canvas are painted light gray.
- The work is varnished for protection front and sides.
- Signed at the back with my name, date, and artwork title.
- Insitu photo not to scale.
Acrylic on Stretched Canvas, Framed in Vic Ash
Free Shipping And Free Returns
Fully insured global shipping. Free returns apply within 7 days of delivery.See international shipping costs.
Stretched and ready to hang
This artwork is currently stretched and ready to hang.
It comes with an external frame.
Framed dimensions - 63.9(W) x 63.9(H).