Acrylic Paint on canvas, stretched and ready to hang.
Signed with a certificate of authenticity.
This painting was first inspired by the Mountain Ash Trees in Victoria, Australia which has evolved into a more abstract piece. The colors are so inviting, you will feel encouraged to inspect further. The plant shapes are familiar and noticeable but the piece still remains so abstract that your mind feels free to wander.
I have used a drawing method of scratching back to reveal complementary blue and green undertones in the background paint layers. Thick acrylic paint is used to achieve the textures showing the history of the paint application and mark making; the way you can see through to the under painting where I have scratched creates an overlapping pattern with a beautiful rhythm of colors and textures.
- It comes with string/wire on the back to hang the artwork.
- Painting is unframed but it can be framed with a raw or white timber float frame before it's shipped. Frame costs an additional $180
- The sides of the canvas are painted light gray.
- The work is varnished for protection front and sides.
- Signed at the back with my name, date, and artwork title.
- In situ photo not to scale
Acrylic on 410gsm Premium Quality Stretched Canvas
Free Shipping And Free Returns
Stretched and ready to hang
This artwork is currently stretched and ready to hang.