Acrylic Paint on canvas, stretched and ready to hang.
Signed with a certificate of authenticity.
This is a painting based on the beautiful Lily Pond in the Royal Tasmanian Botanical Garden. I was inspired by the abstract reflections in the waters. I've used the scratch back technique to reveal the colors underneath and use the complementary color scheme. The picture is a visual celebration and has a dreamy sensation.
- This comes with string/wire on the back to hang the artwork.
- Painting is unframed but it can be framed with white, black, or raw timber float frame before it's shipped. Frame costs an additional $250.
- The sides of the canvas are painted as well.
- Signed at the back with my name, date, and artwork title.
- In Situ photo not to scale.
Acrylic on 410gsm Premium Quality Triple Coated 100% Cotton Duck Canvas
Free Shipping And Free Returns
Stretched and ready to hang
This artwork is currently stretched and ready to hang.