• Marion was born in Sydney & moved to Melbourne 10 yrs ago where she lives in Mount Martha on the Mornington Peninsula.
• She is represented by Galleries in Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne and has collectors world-wide.
• After more than 20 yrs as a successful Naturopath and writer of books and health columns, as well as a radio show, Marion decided to study art. Most of her style is self-taught and she has developed a unique contemporary style that is quite distinguishable.
• Marion facilitates - “Creativity, Art & Meditation One Day Workshops”.
• Each year, Marion participates in over 20 group art shows nationally.
• There is a distinctive bold use of colours with rich layers and textures. They can be calming and uplifting at the same time.
• “My paintings involve an intuitive and energetic explosion of colour, texture and fluidity. I paint intuitively and am inspired by metaphysics, music, fashion and nature”.
• Mediums used: oil, charcoal, graphite, acrylic, inks, gold leaf & other mixed media on hand-made stretched canvas or linen.
• Marion has won several awards and her artwork has been published in magazines such as ArtLife, Art Edit, Frankly Frankston, Mornington Magazine, Profile and NGV Gallery Magazine.
"Art is spirituality, like a prayer. The artist reaches deep inside themselves, connects and finds a message. That message or idea is expressed through the art” -