Born and brought up in USSR and Ukraine, I always had a strong interest in any kind of art and visual art in particular. Endless hours of fascination in famous Russian art galleries, magic spirit of rich cultural traditions of ancient towns had a strong influence on my growth as an artist.
• From the tender age of 6 and during my school years I attended a sculpture studio where I was taught to draw and make sculptures using clay and other media.
• Also at high school I was a member of school band playing lead guitar.
• While studying at university in Kiev (capital of Ukraine), I participated in a progressive Pantomime Theatre for a few years, where actors were encouraged to contribute in every play's creation, including stage design, play writing, visual concept, etc. I was also involved in music editing - as we used progressive music of the 70's and 80’s.
• Migrating to Australia has helped me to realize myself as a visual artist. Its pristine and beautiful landscapes encouraged me to try myself in painting.
• Currently painting with oil colours is my newly found passion. The nature itself provides great inspiration!