Vote to WIN Your Favourite Bluethumb Art Prize Finalist
From 8,000+ entries, the 350 shortlisted Bluethumb Art Prize finalists have been announced, and now it’s your turn to vote! It’s taken many hours of careful examination and heated discussions to choose this year’s finalists, a near-impossible task due to the high standard of entries.
A HUGE thank you to all the artists who entered! Please don’t be disheartened if this year isn’t your year. We were blown away by your talent and feel extremely humbled to represent so many fabulous Australian artists on Bluethumb.
The People’s Choice Award
Cast your vote in the People’s Choice Award from 28 September – 8 November. The artwork with the most votes will take home a $15,000 cash prize! By voting and sharing, you go in the draw to win your favourite finalist entry (valued up to $2,000) plus hand-painted Robert Gordon pottery.
How to Vote:
Voting is fast and easy. Follow the instructions and watch the video below!
- Log in or sign up to Bluethumb and vote for your top 10 favourite entries
- Download your voter share tile and post to your Instagram story.
- Make sure you follow and tag @bluethumbart
- Take a screenshot of your story and keep it safe. We’ll ask to see it if you win!
- Share the love and tag your favourite artists so they know you voted for them.
We can’t wait to see your votes and announce who will take out this year’s People’s Choice award! Shop and vote for Bluethumb Art Prize 2023 finalists now.