Drawings on paper
Signed and numbered with a certificate of authenticity.
The 3rd in a series of works taken from my drawing journal.
These pieces are reminiscent of a linocut or wood block carving and echo the relationship between an isolated figure and the landscape. Landscape can be interpreted as either vast or confined.
The original art is rendered with black pigment pen and color rendered digitally then reproduced on stunning textured Hahnemuhle archival paper. If you like the image you'll love the print, I'm super excited.
- Limited Edition Giclee Art Print
- Professionally printed on Hahnemuhle Torchon 285gsm 100% Cotton using Epson UltraChrome® Inks.
- Print is unframed letting you choose a frame suited to your decor.
- Delivered flat in a boxed sturdy mailer.
- Edition Number, Title, Signature and Year are hand written on the front.
- Marked edition number 1/100
- The frame is for display purposes only.
- All prints come with a Certificate of Authenticity
Giclee Archival Print of Black Pigment Pen Drawing
Free Shipping And Free Returns
Fully insured global shipping. Free returns apply within 7 days of delivery.See international shipping costs.
Unframed (requires framing)
This artwork is unframed and requires framing.