Acrylic Paint on canvas, stretched and ready to hang.
Signed on the back.
I woke up this morning wanting to try a palette knife painting with thick impasto paint. I loved my Coral Treasure painting so much, I thought I’d use the same reference to produce this little treasure.
This is the first in my mini adventures into impasto acrylic and palette knife painting.
- 100% cotton canvas ready to hang
- Painting is currently unframed but a frame can be arranged
- The painting wraps around the edges.
- The work is varnished for protection front and sides.
- Signed at the back with my name, size and artwork title.
- In situ photo is estimated to scale
Artist acrylic, heavy gel medium and varnished with WInsor and Newton artist gloss varnish on 100% cotton canvas
Free Shipping And Free Returns
Stretched and ready to hang
This artwork is currently stretched and ready to hang.